Jamie Newton, host of Civil Discourse, conducted an interview with New Mexico’s US senator, Martin Heninrich, on the morning of 20 May 2015. While the senator’s time is, of course limited, Jamie composed thoughtful questions and the senator’s responses were not only substantive but encouraging on a range of issues including immigration, the repeal of The Patriot Act, education, climate change and energy policy, and others.
The interview will be broadcast on GMCR.org and KURU 89.1 FM or listen to the podcast as indicated below.
Civil Discourse / Martin Heinrich will air on:
- Wednesday 20 May 2015 / ~ 6:20pm
- Thursday 21 May 2015 / 9pm
- Friday 22 May 2015 / 4:30pm
- Saturday 23 May 2015 / ~ 10am following Travelers in the Night
- Sunday 24 May 2015 /~ 6:15pm following Edicion Seminaria
Or listen to the podcast via the following link at your convenience…