The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- Could a Pence Vice Presidency Unleash a Cheney-Style Foreign Policy?
Trump’s lack of foreign policy understanding might lead him to defer to his running mate Mike Pence, who has strong ties to the hawkish neoconservative wing of the Republican Party
- Green Party VP Candidate: We Must Shift Power Back to the People Throughout the Western Hemisphere
Ajamu Baraka discusses Green Party policy towards Latin America and explains why the TPP is a bad deal for workers and the environment
- Economist: Both Trump and Clinton Turn A Blind Eye To Tax Abuse
James Henry says that though Trump’s use of tax loopholes should not be forgiven, the Democratic Party has also been complacent with corporate tax benefits
- ‘Neutral’ First Aid Responders in Syria Promoting Regime Change
Journalist Max Blumenthal shares his latest investigation into the public relations firm Syria Campaign and the USAID-backed White Helmets, both of which are calling for a no-fly zone in Syria
- David Cay Johnston: Trump Has Engaged in Lifelong Illegal Conduct
The investigative and Pulitzer prize-winning journalist takes a deeper look into the activities of the Donald J. Trump Foundation and the Clinton Foundation