The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- Nationwide Actions Demand Army Corps Block Dakota Access Pipeline
Rallies and sit-ins were held in over 100 cities around the world against the Dakota Access Pipeline. Lauretta Prevost with Mirrors and Hammers Productions
- “White Supremacist, Anti-Semitic, Islamophobe” Stephen Bannon as Trump’s Chief Strategist
Rabbi Alissa Wise says Trump is embracing extremism and hatred by appointing a leader of the “alt-right” to a prominent role in his administration Democratic Party Sabotaged Sanders, Best Chance to Beat Trump Ben Norton of Salon.com says the Democratic Party undermined the Sanders’ campaign as is known from Wikileaks and the media gave Trump two billion dollars of free media coverage
- Democratic Party Sabotaged Sanders, Best Chance to Beat Trump
Ben Norton of Salon.com says the Democratic Party undermined the Sanders’ campaign as is known from Wikileaks and the media gave Trump two billion dollars of free media coverage
- TRNN at COP22: After Donald Trump, Will the ‘COP of Action’ Become Just Another COP of Inaction?
Hoda Baraka of 350.org discusses the implications of Donald Trump’s victory for the first climate conference after the Paris Accord
- Kathleen Cleaver “There needs to be another generation of Black Panthers.”
Executive Producer Eddie Conway interviews Former Black Panther Kathleen Cleaver about political organizing and international solidarity
- Presidential Polls Were Off the Mark Because of Voter Suppression
Filmmaker Greg Palast says the states of Michigan, Arizona, North Carolina, and Ohio were stolen in this election