The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- Anti-Trump Protests Continue Nationwide
Protests were held in New York, DC, and Austin over the weekend, while students in Portland walked out of class Monday.
- Wilkerson: If Trump Moves U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, War Against Iran Could Come Next
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson and Paul Jay discuss Trump’s foreign policy team and whether it’s a continuation of policy under former vice president Dick Cheney.
- Donald Trump: 1, The Media: 0
Media Matters’ Eric Boehlert says the corporate media has failed to learn the lessons of Donald Trump’s rise to power.
- Jewish Activists: No Role for White Supremacy in the White House
Protests took place in NYC outside a Zionist Organization of American gala that featured Trump advisor Stephen Bannon.
- How Taxes Were Shifted off the Donald Trumps of the World and onto Homeowners
Economist Michael Hudson, author of ‘J is For Junk Economics, explains how the rising prices of homes came at a great cost to the middle and work classes.
- Is North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory Trying to Steal the Election?
Two weeks after Election Day, McCrory is losing the popular vote, refusing to concede, and now he’s demanding a recount. Investigative journalist Alex Kotch breaks it down