(http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/)The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- New Trump Picks to Bring Public Lands and Environmental Regulations to the Corporate Slaughterhouse (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=17976)
Center for Biological Diversity Executive Director Kieran Suckling says ”dark days” are ahead with South Carolina Republican Congressman Mick Mulvaney as head the Office of Management and first term Republican Congressman Ryan Zinke Budget as Department of Interior
- Trump Win Propels White Nationalism and Chauvinism to Center of US Politics (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=17960#pop1)
Historian Gerald Horne says social movements will need to adopt an international strategy in order to push back against the coming reign of terror for communities of color
- Brazilian President Temer Signs Constitutional Amendment Imposing 20 Years of Austerity (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=17945#pop1)
Rousseff was ousted to shift economic policy towards neoliberalism, and now Temer is rewarding the banks and financial investors for backing the legislative coup, says SOAS Professor Alfredo Saad-Filho
- The People’s Tribunal on the Iraq War, Day One: Chris Hedges (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:17948:The-People%27s-Tribunal-on-the-Iraq-War%2C-Day-One%3A-Chris-Hedges#pop1)
The former Middle East bureau chief of the New York Times discusses his reporting on Iraq in the 90’s and the horrific human suffering that followed the 2003 invasion
- Trump Picks His Bankruptcy Lawyer Who Supports Colonization of Palestine as Ambassador to Israel (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=17958#pop1)
David Friedman used the word for Jewish collaborators in Nazi death camps to describe a pro-peace Israeli organization that supports a two-state solution, and his extreme views concern many in Israel, says political economist Shir Hever