(http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/)The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- “A Day Without a Woman” Goes Global (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18621:%22A-Day-Without-a-Woman%22-Goes-Global)
Thousands of women demand social, racial and economic equality in dozens of actions across the world
- Sanders, Turner and Glover Joined by Thousands for #MarchOnMississippi (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18587:Sanders%2C-Turner-and-Glover-Joined-by-Thousands-for-%23MarchOnMississippi)
Bernie Sanders, Nina Turner, Danny Glover, Cornell Brooks and Chokwe Antar Lumumba say there isn’t a more important struggle than that of the Nissan workers, who have been engaged in a years-long campaign to join a union
- From Strikes to Symbolic Acts, ‘A Day Without a Woman’ Embraces Broad Front of Resistance (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18606:From-Strikes-to-Symbolic-Acts%2C-%27A-Day-Without-a-Woman%27-Embraces-Broad-%0D%0AFront-of-Resistance)
International Women’s Day builds upon the Women’s March on Washington with more leadership from women of color and deeper politicization among its participants, says journalist Margaret Prescod
- Wilkerson: Trump’s New National Security Advisor Believes in Empire, More Realpolitik than Flynn (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=18477)
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson says General H.R. McMaster might be more restrained about military action, but will support massive budget increase to military and the imperial mission
- GOP Health Care Bill Another Bailout for Insurance Companies (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18616:GOP-Health-Care-Bill-Another-Bailout-for-Insurance-Companies)
National Nurses United’s Michael Lighty says the legislation represents a real threat to public health and will create barriers to treatment
- High Frequency Trading in the Trump Era (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18589:High-Frequency-Trading-in-the-Trump-Era)
White-collar criminologist Bill Black sits down with the Real News to spell out how the ballooning HFT industry works exactly, and where it’s headed under President Trump
Though our broadcast of The Real News is limited to 1 hour, we’d also like to share these additional features with you that can be viewed via the following links…
- Building Pipelines Leads to Growth – Not in Jobs, But Carbon Emissions (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18605:Building-Pipelines-Leads-to-Growth---Not-in-Jobs%2C-But-Carbon-Emissions)
TRNN’s Dimitri Lascaris says despite their difference in style, Trudeau and Trump share the same support for disastrous climate/fossil fuel policy
- Trump’s EPA Cuts Would Gut Programs for Hazardous Waste Cleanup
(http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18615:Trump%27s-EPA-Cuts-Would-Gut-Programs-for-Hazardous-Waste-Cleanup)The administration’s attacks on environmental regulation will expose low-income communities of color to greater levels of pollution, says Environmental Integrity Project Executive Director Eric Schaeffer