(http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/)The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- Time for Trump to Come Clean on Russian Connections and Money Laundering (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:19089:Time-for-Trump-to-Come-Clean-on-Russian-Connections-and-Money-Laundering)
If Trump has nothing to hide, he would have allowed the investigations to continue, to prove that there is nothing improper with his connections to Russia, says investigative journalist James Henry
- Afghanistan: U.S. Poised to Extend a War it Can’t Win (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=19102)
Military historian Andrew Bacevich says the U.S. is could soon escalate the Afghan war rather than face the tough questions it would take to end it
- Corbyn’s New Labour Manifesto Fires Up Base, Angers UK Elites (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=19106)
Thomas Barlow of UK’s Real Media says Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn’s new “For the Many, Not the Few” manifesto puts sweeping progressive change on the table, much to the chagrin of the British political and media establishment
- Trump Appoints Voter Suppression Expert as “Voter Integrity” Director (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:19101:Trump-Appoints-Voter-Suppression-Expert-as-%22Voter-Integrity%22-Director)
Investigative reporter Greg Palast explains how Kris Kobach has used voter registration databases to purge millions of legitimate voters and now he is in charge of “voter integrity”
- Economic Dimensions Militarized Palestine (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:19097:Economic-Dimensions-Militarized-Palestine)
Alaa Tartir of the Palestinian Policy Network explains that the Palestinian Economy is unable to grow or develop because the Israeli occupation controls all aspects of the economy