(http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/)The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- Will Maryland Pioneer Offshore Wind Farming in America? (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=18941)
Despite a climate-denying federal government, two new offshore wind farms could bring thousands of clean jobs to Maryland’s Sparrow’s Point
- Trump Budget: Foundation for Great American Misery (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:19166:Trump-Budget%3A-Foundation-for-Great-American-Misery)
Every time we move money out of education or building a green economy and move it into the military we are losing jobs for every dollar we spend, says Prof. Emeritus Robert Pollin of the Political Economy Research Institute
- As Trump Takes Aim, Iranians Vote for More Engagement (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:19169:As-Trump-Takes-Aim%2C-Iranians-Vote-for-More-Engagement)
While President Trump used his Middle East trip to denounce Iran and sell weapons to its Saudi Arabian rival, author and scholar Nahid Siamdoust of Yale University says Iranian voters delivered an overwhelming endorsement of deeper engagement with the world
- US Increases Nuclear Energy Spending as It Fights Global Weapons Ban (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:19179:U NULL.S NULL.-Increases-Nuclear-Energy-Spending-as-It-Fights-Global-Weapons-Ban)
David Swanson of World Beyond War says the Trump administration is increasing nuclear energy spending while seeking to thwart a landmark global campaign for a UN treaty banning the possession and use of nuclear weapons
- Democratic Party NGO Presents Far-Reaching but Problematic Jobs Program (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:19114:Democratic-Party-NGO-Presents-Far-Reaching-but-Problematic-Jobs-Program)
Dean Baker of CEPR discusses problems involving the Center for American Progress’s proposal for an ambitious federal jobs guarantee program
Though our broadcast of The Real News is limited to 1 hour, we’d also like to share these additional features with you which can be viewed via the following links…
- Exxon Climate Change Cover Up: What Did Exxon and CEO Rex Tillerson Know and What Did They Do About It? (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:19182:Exxon-Climate-Change-Cover-Up%3A-What-Did-Exxon-and-CEO-Rex-Tillerson-Know-and-What-Did-%0D%0AThey-Do-Abou)
Rex Tillerson now acknowledges climate change science, but as CEO of Exxon Mobile did he do anything about it? The New York State Attorney General wants to know says Investigative journalist David Hasemeyer
- Trump and the Future of the Paris Climate Accord (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/index NULL.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=19187)
Climate scientist Dana Nuccitelli discusses the Trump Administration’s tendency to embrace fake climate news and the administration’s hostility to sound climate change policy