The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- Historian: Trump Defends White Supremacy to Maintain Elite Power Structure
Gerald Horne says Trump comments seek to disperse the culpability of white nationalists in the murder of Heather Heyer
- Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues After Activists Gave City Ultimatium
Baltimore became the latest city to remove Confederate statues after neo-Nazis in Charlottesville killed one and injured dozens
- Wilkerson: Trump Has No Business Threatening Venezuela
As President Trump claims he won’t rule out military force in Venezuela, Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell, says “we need to keep our dirty hands off Latin America”
- Two Dozen Arrested at White House Immigration Protest as Trump Mulls Arpaio Pardon
Undocumented activist Erika Andiola says Trump pardoning Sheriff Joe Arpaio, convicted of racial profiling, would lay bare the motives of his immigration policies
- NOAA Defies Trump Administration’s Climate Science Denial
Leading climate change expert, Dr. Joe Romm, discusses U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s State of the Climate report which confirms new records on global warming, greenhouse gas, and sea level rise
Though our broadcast of The Real News is limited to 1 hour, we also like to share additional features with you via the following links…
- Trump Reluctantly Condemns White Supremacists, but his Presidency Still Empowers Them
Gerald Horne contextualizes the terror attack in Charlottesville, and says Trump’s administration has continued to embolden white nationalists
- Trump Defends White Nationalists, Blames ‘Both Sides’ for Charlottesville Violence
Our Revolution’s Erika Andiola says Trump, his administration and supporters have incited violence across the country since his campaign
- Witnessing the Terror in Charlottesville
At the scene of Saturday’s car attack on anti-racist protesters, Michael Payne of the Charlottesville Democratic Socialists of America walks us through what he witnessed