(http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/)The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- Report: Investing in Clean Energy Would Boost NY’s Economy (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:20490:Report%3A-Investing-in-Clean-Energy-Would-Boost-NY%27s-Economy)
A 40% reduction in New York’s carbon emissions by 2030 is “extremely ambitious, but it is achievable,” says PERI Co-Director Robert Pollin
- RT Crackdown Escalates New Cold War and Threatens Press Freedom (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:20491:RT-Crackdown-Escalates-New-Cold-War-and-Threatens-Press-Freedom)
The U.S. government’s forced designation of RT America as a “foreign agent” is part of a dangerous effort to brand dissenting views as “Russian disinformation,” says The Nation’s Katrina Vanden Heuvel
- Why is Police Brutality Against Women So Often Overlooked? (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:20516:Why-is-Police-Brutality-Against-Women-So-Often-Overlooked%3F)
Women’s experiences with police violence are often absent from the discussion about police brutality. TRNN’s Taya Graham and Stephen Janis discuss the issue with attendees of the National Women’s Studies Association Conference in Baltimore
- Harvey Weinstein Hired Israeli Spies to Silence His Victims (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:20487:Harvey-Weinstein-Hired-Israeli-Spies-to-Silence-His-Victims)
The disgraced film producer contracted the firm Israeli firm Black Cube to spy on his accusers. Journalist and best-selling author Max Blumenthal says that’s no surprise given Israel’s role as a “leading expert on repression”
- As US Fuels War Crimes in Yemen, House Says US Involvement is Unauthorized (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:20502:As-US-Fuels-War-Crimes-in-Yemen%2C-House-Says-US-Involvement-is-Unauthorized)
Overwhelming support for the nonbinding resolution, which passed the House 366-30, shows opposition to Saudi Arabia’s war in Yemen is growing, but more pressure is needed to stop U.S. involvement, explains economist Mark Weisbrot of CEPR
Though our broadcast of The Real News is limited to 1 hour, we would also like to these share additional features with you via the following links…
- From Argentina to Greece: The Legacy of Che Guevara (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:20500:From-Argentina-to-Greece%3A-The-Legacy-of-Che-Guevara)
Che Guevara’s childhood friend Calica Ferrer and Greek filmmaker Thimios Kakos discuss Che Guevara’s legacy for the left in Latin America and Greece
- Russiagate ‘Experts’ Include Bigots and Frauds (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:20505:Russiagate-%27Experts%27-Include-Bigots-and-Frauds)
Max Blumenthal of Alternet’s Grayzone Project reveals that several influential so-called “experts” on Russiagate have sketchy pasts and an agenda to silence dissenting voices
- Why is the US Media and Foreign Policy Establishment Targeting Russia? (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:20519:Why-is-the-US-Media-and-Foreign-Policy-Establishment-Targeting-Russia%3F)
The antagonism towards Russia by U.S. media and foreign policy elites goes far beyond allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. elections