(http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/)The Real News Network / TRNN is a grassroots alternative video media outlet covering an extraordinary range of issues and presents an amazing and unique breadth of academics, activists, authors, experts, journalists, NGOs and individuals.
Gila Mimbres Community Radio / KURU 89.1 FM is
the very first Community Radio Station in the nation
to present content from The Real News Network!
GMCR / KURU broadcasts and webcasts The Real News on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. The program is a one hour magazine format with a selection of their current, news, analysis and commentary.
Or listen at your convenience via the following links…
- Attorney Fired By Trump Set Dangerous Precedent for Wall Street Prosecutions (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18655:Attorney-Fired-By-Trump-Set-Dangerous-Precedent-for-Wall-Street-Prosecutions)
Former financial regulator Bill Black says Preet Bharara was the most aggressive federal prosecutor, but was still easy on the elite Wall Street bankers – yet we shouldn’t expect Trump to nominate a replacement less who’s than ethically challenged
- Climate Scientist Slams Pruitt for Distorting Science of Global Warming (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18637:Climate-Scientist-Slams-Pruitt-for-Distorting-Science-of-Global-Warming)
Dr. Alan Robock responds to EPA administrator Scott Pruitt’s comments on carbon dioxide and explains CO2’s role in the warming of the atmosphere
- GOP Health Care Plan: Massive Wealth Transfer to Corporations, Military, and the Rich (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18665:GOP-Health-Care-Plan%3A-Massive-Wealth-Transfer-to-Corporations%2C-Military%2C-%0D%0Aand-the-Rich)
Democrats failed to advocate for universal coverage, allowing Trump and Republicans to blame rising health care costs on the Affordable Care Act
- Thousands Protest Against Dakota Access in Front of White House (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18644:Thousands-Protest-Against-Dakota-Access-in-Front-of-White-House)
Indigenous activists and their supporters gathered in D.C. to condemn executive and state-level plans for continued pipeline construction and expansion of fracking
- Trump Fills the Swamp with Fossil Fuel Lobbyists (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18650:Trump-Fills-the-Swamp-with-Fossil-Fuel-Lobbyists)
DeSmogBlog’s Steve Horn says federal agencies are now being staffed by advocates of clean coal, expanded fossil fuel drilling, and hunting of endangered animals
- Trump Supporters Call For Imprisoning Liberals at Phoenix Rally (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18625:Trump-Supporters-Call-For-Imprisoning-Liberals-at-Phoenix-Rally)
In this shocking video, Dan Cohen documents the toxic atmosphere of Trump’s political allies and most fervent supporters
Though our broadcast of The Real News is limited to 1 hour, we’d also like to share these additional features with you that can be viewed via the following links…
- Bush’s Legacy: ISIS, A Million Dead in Iraq (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18640:Bush%27s-Legacy%3A-ISIS%2C-A-Million-Dead-in-Iraq)
Scholar Vijay Prashad notes that as former president George W. Bush goes on a book tour to rehabilitate himself, we should remember that his administration spawned the architecture for the War on Terror
- How to Understand Globalization: Not Nations, But Class (http://therealnews NULL.com/t2/story:18667:How-to-Understand-Globalization%3A-Not-Nations%2C-But-Class)
We must adopt a class-based analysis of globalization in order to attack the multilateral system that is producing inequality, advises South Centre Chief Economist Yilmaz Akyuz